Glossy Box June 2012


Finally my first Glossy Box arrived! Here is everything I received. Four full size products. I am certainly impressed.


The box arrived with several nice things inside. Some I have already tried and others I am excited to check out.The packaging was cute and I am so in love with the pink box and ribbon. I am already making plans for what I can keep in it. The pink box is pretty and sturdy. I will not be recycling this one.

Like with other boxes, they include this card describing each of the products. I received in this box the following:

Full Size Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser. I have never tried this, but since this is just the type of skin I have, I am looking forward to using it. We also got a Biore Pore strip to try.

Sample Size of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunscreen. This will be perfect for the purse this summer!

Full size Wella Professionals Oceans Spirtiz for creating beachy waves. I do not usually use hairspray, however this concept is neat and I do like to have waves in my hair sometimes. If anyone has used this let me know what you think.

Sample Size Olay Regenerist. I have several sample sizes of this, but it is always nice to add to the collection. I do like the way this cream feels and I will certainly use it. Also a great travel item.

One Gilette Venus Embrace Razer. I have used this, but you can not have too many razors. It is a very smooth razor that preforms well.

Full Size Cover Girl Flipstick in Minx. This is a double ended lip colour with a side that has a strong colour and one side with a shimmer. You can wear them on their own or combine. I have included swatches below.


I love getting beauty boxes and things like this each month. It is like a little present sent right to my door. I know I pay for it, but don't ruin my fun! Do you get a monthly subscription box? Which ones do you like?

No comments: